Well, that’s done for now! All the Silk Road Socks preorders are in the mail and on their way to you. It only took 1.5 days of envelope-stuffing and well over 3 total hours at the post office — and a dozen doughnuts, which I brought for the post office guys on day 2 of the postage-applying. I am tired! And yet I am so ridiculously giddy today, like a four year old on a sugar high. Why? Let’s bullet point!
- I have an exciting new project underway
- a few other projects are hitting their “almost done” stage
- I’m teaching somewhere I’ve never been next month (Austin, TX — at Hill Country Weavers and Common Thread)
- I bought ridiculous lingerie for no reason whatsoever! It’s just plain silly!
- My boyfriend got me one of these AND a funny espresso maker thingy for Valentine’s Day
- I’ve been working on some personal knitting, the kind I don’t have to write down later — I love that. Sorry, kittens, but when you do this stuff all day, that just starts to sound so appealing. You mean I don’t have to write this down and make it work for multiple sizes? Hell to the yes.
- Several exciting boxes just arrived at the studio for Cooperative Press stuff
- It’s like, 60 degrees Fahrenheit outside. It’s practically shorts weather. Although that said, for Clevelanders, 40 degrees and up is considered shorts weather
And it’s FRIDAY!
It’s been a long week. Heck, it’s been a long month. Today just feels fun for some reason. I am willing to bet you that the second I get home, I will collapse from sheer exhaustion, but as of right now, I’m just going to ride the wave. I hope you have a delightful weekend, too!