Post title, post schmitle. I can’t think of a good summary for this, so lemme go all bullet point on you for a second:
- Once in a while, I buy an album and just have a complete freakout and want to listen to nothing but THAT ALBUM for hours on end. This. This is that album.
- Vogue Knitting Live was intense and fantastic and amazing, and I really do need to pull the photos I took while there off my camera to post them, but I haven’t gotten around to it yet (see next bullet point). The fact that there was a wine fridge in my classroom cracked me up to no end, and I have photos to prove it. I also have photos of me pretending to be Donald Trump at the boardroom table.
- Two Cooperative Press books are in layout at the moment, and they have me jumping up and down with glee, I love them so much. (thanks so much to all of you who have ordered Silk Road Socks — there was a wee ouchy with the print proof when it arrived which had to be fixed, but it will be on its way to you very soon if you have a print copy coming. If not, and you’re cool with digital only, here’s the ebook link on Ravelry).
- Lily Chin bad-influenced me into buying violet alligator-print pleather at Mood, and I think it wants to be a skirt. She is the very best kind of bad influence, if you ask me.
- Wouldn’t it be cool if shoes were as easy to make as sweaters? I want to make shoes, damn it.
- My dear friend Andi, aka knitbrit, is coming along on my teaching trip to Philadelphia/NYC in 2 weeks. I think there’s still room in my classes at Loop, Rumplestiltskin and Lion Brand Studio, so don’t miss out.
Summarized: buy the Weep album, books are cool, dressing funny is cooler, and come see me soon. Also, someone please teach me to make shoes.