We have a winner!
Congrats to chppie, who was chosen by Kristy to win a copy of Modern Top Down Knitting! You’ll love this book! Don’t miss the rest of the blog tour (details here):
- November 18: Whip Up Yarntalk!
- November 22: To Be Charmed
- November 23: Craft Lounge
- November 29: Go Knit in Your Hat Project share
- November 30: Narrating Life Handmade Holidays
- December 1: Knit-a-While Q + A
- December 2: Happy Honeybee Q + A/Book review
- December 6: Myrtle & Eunice
- December 7: Uncommon Grace Project share
- December 8: Knit and Stitch
- December 9: Craftsanity
In addition, her publisher has posted some free downloads of beautiful patterns from their books to help you in your holiday knitting — although, I have to say, if you’re only just now getting around to the holiday knitting, I don’t have much hope for you!
Boo, I didn’t win! But I still want those dresses.. and boots. Fabulous, fabulous boots! And congratulations to the winner of contest. And congratulations to Kristy on authoring such fabulous book (and.. those designs!)
WooHoo! I’m so looking forward to spending a lot of time in these pages! Thanks so much for doing the contest and chatting up the book.
Hi – been sent over here for a look by GrannyG …. wow!
Fab designs – I think I’ve found the replacement for my long suffering woollen jacket. Thanks! 🙂