Said intern’s duties will include:
- Cross-referencing my knit magazines against Interweave’s online pattern store to keep me from buying dozens of patterns I already own. Like this one.
- Reminding me to eat.
- Entering all my yarn into Ravelry so I have some idea of what’s in the stash.
- Figuring out what on earth all the unlabeled skeins are so they can be entered into Ravelry.
- Strangling me when they realize just how many unlabeled skeins there are.
- Entering all my needles into Ravelry.
- Stomping off in frustration when they realize how many needles are missing their mate and just how many full Denise sets I own.
Ok, scratch that, I guess I know what I’ll be doing on Christmas in order to get the studio back in some reasonable semblance of order.