Signs you are packing for TNNA:
1. There is more yarn than clothing in your suitcase
2. 1/3 of said suitcase is occupied by a spinning wheel
3. Another 1/6 is will probably be taken up by the chocolate you’re bringing for friends
4. It’s in San Diego and you’re still packing heavy wool sweaters
5. You can’t find a cable needle to put in your carryon bag, and that’s annoying you more than the lack of clean laundry in your house
6. Your carryon bag is a Lexie Barnes
I love this show.
Have a fantastic time!!
Hey Shannon! I live here in San Diego and it’s getting cold this week…well, cold for us! In the low 60’s. Yeah, we’re wimps. 🙂 Have a great time! Email me if you need anything while you’re here!
Woo! I can’t wait to see you in San Diego! 🙂
love the lexi barnes too.
I read your blog this AM. I am still thinking about the Danskos. Yup, I recognized them. I am wearing a beat up pair of brown leather ones right now. I am on a shoe diet. dang.
Have a good time at TNNA and report back to all of us wannabes. I hear rumors that I might be able to go next year as an author.,,but I’m not holding my breath! Tell us everything!