Shannon also periodically posts related videos here on YouTube.
Have a show guest request? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment and we’ll see what we can do.
Past and future Knitgrrl Show guests
(subject to last-minute change or swap)
- 15 June 2007 — Nikol Lohr, author of Naughty Needles. (listen to MP3)
- 13 July — Knitter and knit-inspired cartoonist Franklin Habit. (listen to MP3)
- 3 August — Designer Lily Chin. (listen to MP3)
- 17 August — Jonelle Raffino, South West Trading Company, with special guest Jacqueline Sava of Soak. (listen to MP3)
- 21 September — Amy R. Singer, editor and founder of Knitty, author of No Sheep for You and Knit Wit, co-author of the brilliant Big Girl Knits and upcoming Big Girl Knits 2. (listen to MP3)
- 28 September — Kim Werker, editor of Interweave Crochet and founder, CrochetMe.com, not to mention author of the forthcoming Crochet Me: Designs to Fuel the Crochet Revolution and more. (listen to MP3)
- 19 October — Vickie Howell, host of Knitty Gritty
- 8 February 2008 — Designer Jillian Moreno
- 29 April 2008 — Knitting in the Green Zone with Lorie Jewell. Live from Baghdad, US Army specialist Lorie Jewell and her knitting friends will tell us all about knitting in Iraq.
Shannon on other podcasts
- October 2008, Martha Stewart Radio (Sirius satellite radio)
- July 2007, Knit Picks
- October 2006, It’s A Purl Man episode 18
- October 2006, Knitty D and the City
- August 2006, KnitCast
About our theme song
When and if Shannon ever manages to get it working properly… The Knitgrrl Show’s theme song is an instrumental version of “The Look” by The Operators. Buy the original album version (on The Light and the Dark) direct from the band! (No technical difficulties there).